Your privacy is important to us, and we want you to understand what we collect, what we don't collect, and what we do with the information that we do collect.
Information We Collect:
You do not have to give us any personally identifiable ("personal") information to browse our Site, but to subscribe to our Services you must create an account and register with us. We do not track your web activities while logged into the VPN Service – we only collect limited information about customer log files in order to administer and provide our Services. In general, we collect the following information from users:
Account Information. To create an account, you will need to provide certain personal information, such as your name, phone number, address and e-mail. You will also need to select a username and password and provide us with payment information. If you choose to pay with a credit card, we collect your credit card number, security code, expiration date and billing address; we will only use your credit card information to process and administer your payments. After you have created an account, you will be able to access and modify your account information and renew your subscription through your account.
LogFiles. While we do not monitor, record or store logs for any single customer's VPN activity, we do record the following data:
- Timestamp (date and server time) of the connection to us.
- Duration of the connection.
- IP address used for the connection.
- Bytes transferred.
We routinely recycle log files. However, we maintain log file records for a period of time in our systems. This information enables us to monitor the performance of our Services and to enforce our Terms.
Site Visitors. We collect certain information automatically from visitors to our Site, such as IP (Internet protocol) address and pages viewed on our Site. For more information, see the "Cookies and Tracking" section below. However, we do not track user activities outside of our Site, nor do we track the browsing activities of users who are logged into our VPN service.
How We Use Your Information:
The information we collect through our Site and Services is primarily used to create new accounts, collect payment for our Services, identify and communicate with current subscribers, or offer troubleshooting or customer support. We may also use personal information for the following reasons:
- To verify your identity when you login to the Site or Service;
- For internal record keeping;
- To complete your online order;
- To administer and improve our Site and Services;
- To target our Site content to your preferences;
- To respond to your requests or inquires and for other customer service purposes;
- So that we may periodically send you promotional information that we think may interest you, about products, services, and offers made available by us, our affiliates or our marketing partners; and
- To analyze usage and trends on our Site and to better understand how users use the Site and Services.
When We Disclose Your Information To Others
We do not sell or rent personal information to others. However, we may disclose personal information about you to third parties, in compliance with local laws and only under the following circumstances:
- Service Providers. With third party service providers who provide services on our behalf, such as processing payments, hosting our Site, and sending email messages for us. Our service providers receive only the information they need to perform their designated functions, and are not permitted to use or disclose this information for their own marketing or other purposes;
- Legal Process. In order to comply with the law, a judicial proceeding, court order, or other legal process, such as in response to a subpoena, or as otherwise required or permitted under applicable local law;
- To Protect TMGVPN. In order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to anyone's safety, or violations of our Terms or this Policy, or to exercise or defend legal claims or otherwise protect TMGVPN in litigation.
- Aggregate, Anonymous or De-Identified Information. Sharing aggregate or non-personally identifiable information with non-affiliated third parties for advertising, marketing or research purposes. However, we do not share your personal information with any third parties for their own marketing, advertising or research purposes.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies on our Site
This section describes the information we collect about visitors to our Site. As noted above, we do not track user activities outside of our Site, nor do we track the web activities of users when they are logged into our VPN Services.
Cookies. Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer's hard drive through your web browser for record-keeping purposes. There are two types of cookies: session-based and persistent-based cookies. Session cookies exist only during an online session; we use session cookies to allow our systems to uniquely identify you while you are logged in to your account at the Site. Persistent cookies remain on your computer after you have closed your browser or turned off your computer. We use persistent cookies to track aggregate and statistical information about user activity.
Disabling Cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but if you prefer, you can edit your browser options to block them in future. The Help portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your computer from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. Site visitors who disable their web browsers' ability to accept cookies will be able to browse the Site but certain Site features will not function.
Clear GIFs (Web Beacons/Web Bugs).
We or the third parties we engage may employ clear GIFs (a.k.a. Web Beacons/Web Bugs) to help us better manage content on the Site by among other things, tracking the activities of our Site visitors and compiling statistics about Site usage. Clear GIFs are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies, and are used to track the online movements of Web users. In contrast to cookies, which are stored on your computer's hard drive, clear gifs are embedded invisibly on Web pages or within emails.
The Security Measures We Have In Place
We use security measures that are consistent with industry standards to protect your personal information from loss, theft, misuse or unauthorized access or disclosure or destruction,. All employees are kept up-to-date on our security and privacy practices. In addition, access to user or subscriber personal information is restricted to those who need to know such information to perform their job functions.
Where appropriate, we use encryption, access controls, passwords, and/or physical security measures to protect the personal information we collect and maintain about you against unauthorized access and disclosure. Despite our efforts, no data security methods guarantee 100% protection. We do not promise and cannot guarantee that your personal information can never be viewed and/or used by others.
Links To Other Sites
We may send you marketing and promotional emails about products, services and other information we think may interest you. You may unsubscribe from such emails at any time by contact us and telling us you would like to "unsubscribe from marketing emails." In addition, if you receive a marketing or promotional e-mail from us, you may click the unsubscribe link contained in the e-mail to "opt out" of receiving future promotional e-mails from us. However, we may continue to send you emails about your account and for other customer-service-related purposes.
How To Modify Your Personal Information
Requests to review or amend your account information, or for technical support, service information, and changes in usage should be sent to: contact us. We try to respond to all requests in a timely manner. You may also view and amend much of your account information, or update or renew your subscription, by logging in to your account and updating your account information.
How To Contact Us
For questions about this Site or Dacloud.me, or for more information about how we or our service providers treat your personal information, please contact us.
Changes to this Policy